Idiom Brewing Company is an ever-growing and ever-changing company and we are looking for dedicated team members to join our already amazing team! Above anything else, we are looking for self-starters with a serious love and passion for craft beer, a positive attitude, and the ability to work well with others. We are an independently owned business that greatly values our team and our community.
Prep/Line Cooks — $16 to $20/hour
We are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic Line Cooks to join our high-volume pizza and sandwich kitchen in our dynamic craft brewery. As a Line Cook, you will play a crucial role in preparing and delivering delicious pizzas, sandwiches, and other menu items while upholding the culinary standards and service quality of our craft brewery.
This position offers competitive compensation and the opportunity to work in an exciting craft brewery environment. If you have a passion for preparing great pizza and sandwiches and want to be part of a dynamic culinary team, we encourage you to apply and become a valuable member of our kitchen staff.
This position is part-time or full-time, and demands open availability to work nights and weekends.
- Food Preparation: Skillfully prepare and assemble a variety of pizza and sandwich menu items, adhering to established recipes and quality standards. This includes pizza dough handling, sauce preparation, and sandwich construction.
- Cooking: Execute cooking tasks with precision, ensuring that each order is cooked to perfection and ready for prompt service during busy shifts.
- Station Management: Maintain and organize your designated cooking station, ensuring all ingredients and equipment are readily available for smooth service flow.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure food quality, consistency, and presentation meet or exceed customer expectations. Perform regular quality checks on food items.
- Speed and Efficiency: Work efficiently during peak hours to meet customer demand while upholding food safety and hygiene standards.
- Collaboration: Work closely with fellow kitchen staff, such as kitchen managers, lead cooks, and other line cooks, to ensure a coordinated and efficient kitchen operation.
- Cleanliness and Sanitation: Adhere to food safety and hygiene guidelines, keeping your station and workspace clean and organized. Assist in overall kitchen cleanliness and maintenance.
- Menu Knowledge: Stay updated on the menu offerings, including specials and seasonal items, and be prepared to answer customer inquiries.
- Customer Engagement: Interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner, addressing any concerns or special requests related to food preparation.
- Compliance: Follow health and safety regulations, food handling procedures, and brewery policies to maintain a safe and compliant kitchen environment.
- Previous experience as a Line Cook in a high-volume kitchen, preferably with expertise in pizza and sandwich preparation.
- Basic culinary training or relevant certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of food safety and hygiene regulations.
- Ability to work efficiently and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Proficiency in using kitchen equipment and tools.
- Enthusiasm for creating delicious food and being part of a fast-paced kitchen team.
Interested parties should send their resumes to: email@example.com
Beertender (Full Time)
Do you love CRAFT BEER?! Pouring, learning, and educating? Do you thrive in CUSTOMER SERVICE?!
Smiling and making others smile around you? Are you down with HARD WORK?! Cleaning, lifting kegs, and organization?
If you said YES to all of the above, then you are who we are looking for to join our amazing team at Idiom!
A passion for customer service, craft beer, and the community are all a must for this position.
Positive attitudes and team player mentality are how we thrive here at Idiom. We are looking for applicants with at least 1 year of bartending experience and a base knowledge of beer. However, a love of beer and the willingness to learn is more important than base knowledge.
This position is full-time, and demands open availability to work nights and weekends.
- Pouring and serving beer
- Bussing tables
- Washing glassware
- Sell and organize merchandise
- High level of proactivity and efficiency in completing all tasks
- Work off-site events
- Work private events
- Provide exceptional customer service
- General interest and willingness to increase beer knowledge
- Nights and Weekends
- Ability to maneuver a 1/2 BBL Keg
- Ability to work long hours on your feet
- Extreme proficiency in handling/managing high-stress situations
- Exceptional problem-solving and interpersonal skills
Interested parties should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Representative — $45,000 – $55,000 plus Commission
customer service, uphold our mission and core values, generate outside sales, develop sales
strategies, and grow the Idiom brand. Sales Representativesare the face of our brand and in
charge of representing our customer-first philosophy and quality beer priority. It is essential that
this position upholds providing the best customer service experience possible.
•Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
•Coordinating sales efforts with marketing team.
•Working with, maintaining, and collaborating with Idiom’s chosen distribution company.
•Taking the lead for offsite sales events, tasting events for accounts, etc.
•Understanding and promoting company philosophy and all campaigns/programs.
•Obtaining, documenting, and arranging payment from clients.
•Preparing and submitting invoices for orders.
•Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
•Maintaining client records.
•Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
•Serving customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
•Serving existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning
and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential on-premise and off-
•Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential beer trends.
•Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily
call reports, weekly workplans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
•Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products,
new products, deliveryschedules, and trends.
•Recommending progress in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and
•Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions,
preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
•Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops,
reviewing professionalpublications, establishing personal networks, and participating in
•Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
•Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
•A commitment to excellent customer service.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
•Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both
customers and suppliers.
•Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
•Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
•Prior craft beer knowledge and passion to learn more.
•Clean driving record.
•Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
•Must be able to lift, move and handle up to a full ½ BBL Keg and ability to
load/unload all orders for accounts.
•Ability to stand/walk for an extended period.
•Ability to bend, reach, lift and climb.
determined based on experience.
Interested parties should send their resumes t0: email@example.com