Idiom Brewing Company is looking for dedicated team members who have outstanding attention to detail, are able to take initiative and will bring passion to our growing brand! We are an independently-owned business that greatly values our team and our community.
Interested parties should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Brewer (Full-Time)
- Wort production
- Management of fermentation
- Management of brewing schedule
- Cellaring (dry hops, fruit additions, etc.)
- Packaging (kegs, bottles and cans)
- Cleaning (a lot of cleaning)
- Raw materials tracking and handling
- Post-production inventory and tracking
- Representing the brewery at festivals
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years previous commercial brewery experience. Those with a focus on cellaring and lab work will be favorably considered
- Experience working with wild and non-wild beer and equipment
- Ability to work in a flexible and fast-paced environment without losing precision or attention to detail
- Positive and results-oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Desire to learn and a willingness to be taught
- Ability to lift and move up to 75 pounds
- Ability to drive a forklift/reach truck
- Understanding of proper chemical handling (safety and responsible use)
- Ability to work in a challenging physical environment, including heat, cold, and wet conditions
- Technical knowledge of all aspects of the brewing process.
Do you love CRAFT BEER?! Pouring, learning and educating? Do you thrive in CUSTOMER SERVICE?! Smiling and making other’s smile around you? Are you down with HARD WORK?! Cleaning, lifting kegs and organization?
If you said YES to all of the above, then you are who we are looking for to join our amazing team at Idiom!
A passion for customer service, craft beer and the community are all a must for this position. Positive attitudes and team player mentality is how we thrive here at Idiom. We are looking for applicants with at least 1 year of bartending experience and a base knowledge of beer. However, a love of beer and the willingness to learn is more important than base knowledge.
This position is part-time, but demands open availability to work nights and weekends.
- Pouring and serving beer
- Bussing tables
- Washing glassware
- Sell and organize merchandise
- High level of proactivity and efficiency in completing all tasks
- Work off-site events
- Work private events
- Provide exceptional customer service
- General interest and willingness in increasing beer knowledge
- Nights and Weekends
- Ability to maneuver a 1/2 BBL Keg
- Ability to work long hours on your feet
- Extreme proficiency in handling/managing high stress situations
- Exceptional problem solving and interpersonal skills