Join our team!
Idiom Brewing Company is an ever-growing company and we are looking for dedicated team members to join our already amazing team! Above anything else, we are looking for the self starters out there with a serious love and passion for craft beer, a positive attitude and the ability to work well with others. We are an independently-owned business that greatly values our team and our community.
Do you love CRAFT BEER?! Pouring, learning and educating? Do you thrive in CUSTOMER SERVICE?! Smiling and making other’s smile around you? Are you down with HARD WORK?! Cleaning, lifting kegs and organization?
If you said YES to all of the above, then you are who we are looking for to join our amazing team at Idiom!
A passion for customer service, craft beer and the community are all a must for this position. Positive attitudes and team player mentality is how we thrive here at Idiom. We are looking for applicants with at least 1 year of bartending experience and a base knowledge of beer. However, a love of beer and the willingness to learn is more important than base knowledge.
This position is part-time to full-time, and demands open availability to work nights and weekends.
• Pouring and serving beer
• Bussing tables
• Washing glassware
• Sell and organize merchandise
• High level of proactivity and efficiency in completing all tasks
• Work off-site events
• Work private events
• Provide exceptional customer service
• General interest and willingness in increasing beer knowledge
• Nights and Weekends
• Ability to maneuver a 1/2 BBL Keg
• Ability to work long hours on your feet
• Extreme proficiency in handling/managing high stress situations
• Exceptional problem solving and interpersonal skills
Interested parties should send their resumes to: Jess@idiombrewing.com